Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What a Wonderful Day...


Sunday at church my Daddy and Mommy dedicated me to God.
Mr. and Mrs. Coombs performed the
ceremony and boy did they make it special.
Mr. Coombs quoted a song to encourage my parents:

Just love her like Jesus, carry her to him
His yoke is easy, His burden is light
You don't need the answers to all of life's questions
Just know that He loves her and stay by her side
Love her like Jesus.
By Casting Crowns

Besides all my friends at
church both sets of my grandpartents were there
along with my really good friends the Bezanson Family.
My dress was one that my Mommy wore when she was a baby.
It was silky which made me a bit "slippery" and by the time
I went to the front for the ceremony I had sucked on the
ribbon of my dress and made it real soggy.
But I sure did like pretty...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah, it sounds like you had a wonderful day and how pretty you did look! That IS a great verse of song that was said at your dedication. Jesus is the ultimate friend! It's great to know you will grow to know Him and love Him like your Mommy & Daddy.

Mmmusings said...

Yes...WONDERFUL day! Hannah, you don't really know this yet, but you are so blessed to have been given to parents who know the love of God and who want you to grow up knowing the love of God.

Mary said...

Aw what a special day! Congrats family. And I am surprised that you are wearing yet another one of Mommy's outfits! How many did your Grandmother save? That is so special!

Anonymous said...

hey pretty girl! I love you and so does Jesus! Welcome to the kingdom- give your parents some rasberries for me.muah!

Anonymous said...

Hannah NOTHING More IMPORTANT. If You miss Christ you missed all that is important. Christ will cause peace and give you all wisdom.