Friday, June 6, 2008

More "First"



I went to the doctors the other day and got a few shots, ouch !!! The nice doctor told Mommy to start to give me some rice cereal YUMMY !!!! I'm real good at opening up my mouth for the spoon and I suck on it to get all the cereal - My Mommy has a hard time keeping the cereal off my face. Its not bad though, because when she wipes my face I get to lick the face cloth :)
I really like sucking on my fingers and the other day at day care I scratched my nose pretty bad when I went to take my thumb out… When Mommy came to pick me up I thought she was going to be really, really upset, but she was just real upset. She first took me out into the lobby, calmed down and then went back to the room to speak with the staff… If mommy gets upset about a little scratch on my nose I pray I don't have too many bumps and bruises, Mommy will get all stressed out...




3 comments:

The Eilenberger's said...

Just keep telling Mommy....Take a Deep Breath...now Exhale...lol. We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hannah your growing up so quick. Can not keep you off my mind. Looking foward to who you become in Christ.

Theresa Grimm said...

That scratch is really something. I noticed it on the picture you sent the other day and figured that was what happened but wow!