Monday, June 16, 2008

look at me...

My Daddy bought me this outfit - He thinks I look real cute

When my Daddy plays with me he likes to help me learn. The other night he was showing me the rings and saying the differnt color as he put them on me - I laid real still as to not let the orange ring fall off

Look friends I'm wearing a sleeveless dress...
shhhh don't tell mommy but I was a bit chilly
when I had it on
My Mommy is getting better about not
bundling me up now that summer has finally arrived


Do you like my sun hat ?

7 comments:

Mary said...

HAHAHA! That pic w/the rings on her arms is sooo cute. And the caption is the best. Glad you are having so much fun with her!!

linda said...

Cute!! Better be careful, though Liz!! You wouldn't want her to catch a cold in her sleeveless attire!!!

Mmmusings said...

Good grief gravy that child is cute! The orange ring was always special to me too.

Sherry and David said...

LOVE the hat photo...what a beauty like her mom!

Anonymous said...

I want to know....does Hannah ever not smile??? What a precious little face! Lisa Pratt

Anonymous said...

Watching you grow shows me Gods heart.God is willing to do any thing to help you grow in a good way.When he see harm he withold it.His goal is in the long term not short term.

Kathleen Traylor said...

Nice Mom!!! I always wanted rings around me =). The hat picture is my fav. She is so beautiful!!!