Monday, July 14, 2008

SUMMER F.U.N.

I knew something fun was about to happen today -
Daddy and Mommy kept on looking at me saying "we're going swimming" and in my cute little way, I just smiled back not knowing what was happening
I saw Daddy blowing up this big purple seahorse float and when it was all blown up, Mommy started to change my clothes
She put this different type of diaper on me (Dora the Explorer swim diaper)
a cute green swimsuit, my hat and pink shades.
Off we went AND I went swimming !!!
I had so much FUN in this big blue tub

After the FUN
Mommy whisked me away and once we returned to
Daddy outside I was a bit confused because
now I was dressed like it was the middle of winter...





3 comments:

Mary said...

hahaha! What a fun post! She looks so cute! Have you seen the magazine onestepahead.com? They have full coverage sun wear for kids... or am I enabling you? hehe. I can't believe how big Hannah is getting! She's precious!

Anonymous said...

Hannah you like the water so much.your going to cause us to enjoy the water more and more too.

Biddy Barbee said...

She is so adorable! And you look so darn happy too! I’d never imagine that you were 40 though!!! Power to ya for still looking 20!