Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm six months old !!!!!


Today 6 months ago at 4:47pm I was born...

I can do many things already
laugh
smile
"talk"
(why don't they understand what I'm saying ????)
hold toys
sleep through the night
listen to my mom and dad read me books
rollover and back again
eat cereal, sweet potato, carrots and peaches
(which mommy made for me)
give "head butts" to Grandpa M
bounce in my jumper
splash in the pool
sit up
say ma ma and da da
(no, not yet just kidding)

My favorite thing
is listening to Daddy and Mommy
sing over me as they tell me how much
they love me and how precious I am to them...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah you are a precious gift that I truly treasure
I LOVE YOU,
Mommy

Unknown said...

Happy half Birthday Hannah! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hannah you have been such a blessing. You would make people want to have a child.

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness! Looking at those two together is like looking at a mirror image! Can't tell he's a proud daddy. Cool pictures

Janelly said...

I love those new pictures of Hannah. I can’t believe she is so big and beautiful, and most importantly, healthy.



God Bless her and keep enjoying every moment of her life. J

Biddy said...

You three are beautiful together! The love and happiness radiates from you!

Ally said...

I can’t believe she is 6 months already. It’s so amazing how the time flies by.

You all look great, and Hannah is just the prettiest thing…

Hope you’re doing well…

Ally

Robbin Messersmith said...

Can you believe how much time has gone by already?…..she is beautiful!