Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our First Mothers Day


On Sunday I was able to celebrate my Mommy's first mothers day - Daddy was really great and picked out a card for me with a picture of Mickey Mouse to give to my mommy - I'm real glad he found one with Mickey because Daddy has told me how Mickey and Disney have a sentimental places in Mommy's heart - Mommy tells me a lot about Disney World - I can't wait until I'm old enough to go there, she tells me about this tea cup ride that kids love, but that I'll have to ride it with just daddy because the ride spins a lot and she'd get sick and I don't want mommy sick because than I wouldn't be able to see Mickey and his friends

Happy Mothers Day !!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hannah, it sounds like you gave mom a great first mothers day. That is wonderful!