Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back to work...




This picture was taken at 6 AM before we left for "work" Yes, "work" - Mommy went back to work this week - she brings me to her employers Child Care Center - I've only gone 4 days so far and Mommy has only cried 3 of those days when she drops me off - I don't mind being their to much, I miss Mommy but I've met some nice friends - the only bad thing so far is 2 of my new friends wear Red Sox outfits - yuck !!!! I like the Yankees - I can't wait until my Yankee outfit fits me...

5 comments:

linda said...

Now, that IS CUTE!!! Why have you got that baby all dressed up in winter clothes??? Is it snowing up there or something??

Hannah said...

At 6:30 AM it’s still a bit chilly - Mommy is real paranoid that I’m going to get chilled so she bundles me up – do you like my hat and sweater? My grandma made it for me…

stacy said...

Those shots are great!
Hannah if your caregivers are anything like your mom and I were, they are going to love you up and take good care of you.

Anonymous said...

hanah make sure you tell your mommy that it is okay to cry....but when it is 80 degrees outside not to put you in a sweater.......even though you do look awful cute

Unknown said...

Love the outfit. It must be hard to be back to work. Glad to hear you are making new friends there though. Happy Playing!