Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm Back !

I know, I know it’s been a really long time since I posted. See, since my birthday I have been super busy. Mommy says “she doesn’t know if she is coming or going?” I tell her “going” because we have done many things since I last posted. We had so many snow storms, one really big snow storm (Blizzard Benedict) so I got to stay home and have several Hannah, Mommy days. Daddy, Mommy and I went several times to the Aquarium and just recently I touched the Stingrays, which I had been always afraid to touch. I think Daddy and Mommy enjoy bringing me on special day trips because they tell we what fun they had. I sure to LOVE them. We took a day trip to an indoor play area and I braved climbing over the rope bridge for the first time. Oh, I can’t forget graduating to many 3 year old play classes that my Mamie and Pa bring me to each week. Dance, Swim, Library and Playgroup. I love my Mamie and Pa !





5 comments:

Sue Arent said...

How cute! What wonderful memories you are making! So very special!

Theresa Grimm said...

Wow! I had forgotten how long it had been since you had posted. It was like she just grew up right there on the pages! Very cute.

Biddy Barbee said...

Where does the time go?! She’s getting so all grown up! I love the princess cake! What a sweetheart! She’s definitely living the good life!

Leiby Diaz said...

It definitely has been a while, but it was worth the wait!

I must say that it was very refreshing to see how much she has grown, how independent she has become, she is truly a beautiful princess…. Gotta love it!

Jane Postovoit said...

How cute were these posts!!