Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Staycation - Day 1


Daddy and Mommy took me to a silly farm and play place.
The animals looked real funny and made me giggle a lot.




I was able to pet, brush and tickle the goats.


I caught a fish, took care of a puppy and climbed a big wall




The face painting area was fun.
My Mommy even let me color her face.


(double click to view video)
I'm not very good at steering this big car, However I do peddle fast


It was a bit chilly so, I only played on the splash pad for a short time, but I did enjoy trying to squirt my Daddy.


When it was time to go we shared a "pink" ice cream.
YUMMY !!


What a wonderful start to our Staycation.

4 comments:

Daddy said...

I had alot of fun to. You are such a blessing.

michele paucci (Italy) said...

Dear Liz, Jim & Hannah,
I'm very glad to see you in your blog, and I wanna have more time for write under post but... my time is so smallllll.
I wish I had more time to write and comment.
But I' m glad to see you always so happy !
God bless you !

michele

Cindy Miller said...

Hey Liz!
I just love Hannah's blog! You guys are just the BEST parents and she is absolutely adorable!!!
Thanks again for sharing!

Karla said...

I LOVE IT!!!