Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day !

Daddy and Mommy took me to the Memorial Day Parade in our town.
Mommy brought along a flag for me to wave, which I did a lot.
I saw several Fire Trucks, Boy Scouts and even a matching band.
The guys in the fire trucks threw candy to all the kids. Mommy let me go into the street to pick up the candy.
I over heard Mommy and Daddy talking about whether or not to
let me go into the street to get the candy.
I guess Mommy is afraid that when I see a fire trucks I might run into the street.
I'm hoping she'll know that I wont run into the street to
get a lollipop or tootsies roll form the fire truck guys.


3 comments:

Daddy said...

You & mom are so much fun.You change so much each week.

Joanne Harper said...

Hannah you're growing so fast! What a beautiful little darling!

God bless you guys!

Stephanie Lowe said...

She is ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!
i love all the things that you do with her. Enjoy every season of her growing up years, it goes by quick. Mine are 1/2 way done thru school- and that's not a fun thought. But they grow and that's the circle of life.