Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Camping to Maine

Daddy, Mommy and I went to Maine for a camping trip.
The car was packed and off we went...




I was a big girl
and did my best to help Daddy set up the tent...



While I settled down for bed, i played a bit and kept saying "cheese" to Mommy.

I really like walking in and out of our canopy, pushing my stroller was also FUN

So, my table manners went out the window when I reach over and grabbed the serving spoon for the potatoe salad


Mommy brougth me Play Dough - wow, this stuff is fun...


Just my Dad, Mom, my puprle guy and I out for a swim

"peek a boo"

Out Shopping...


Mommy and I went for an adventure taking pictures around the lake - Someday maybe I'll enjoy taking photos like my mom

(double click to view video)

While I was getting ready for bed, Mickey Mouse called. I was telling Him about the 6 hour ride to Maine, He said that because I was so good I'll get to go see him at His house in the Fall.

OH BOY !!!!!

6 comments:

Mommy said...

Hannah,
Your excitement was such a pleasure to watch. Your excitement and laughter brings me so much joy.
I love you,
Mommy

Smart Mom said...

OMG! Look at all that stuff in the car. Now you know why my van is always a mess.

You are killing me with your cute family! I love that you are happy campers!

Biddy Barbee said...

She is absolutely adorable…you can feel the love in every shot!

Nancy Signor said...

So cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun

Leiby Navarro Díaz said...

OMG! I must say I really enjoyed this one. From the car being packed and ready to go…to her helping daddy w/the tent, indulging on the “potato salad”….swimming adventure, and talking to “Mickey Mouse”…this was fun and hilarious to watch. Oh…by the way…I want a set of Hannah’s Pajamas…absolutely luv those…lol J

Ann Kerrigan Amaral said...

Hannah is just beautiful and it was so much fun to see all the pictures. The three of you look so happy. Enjoy every moment with your beautiful little girl!!!