Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lunch Date...

My Daddy and Mommy took me out to lunch…
Actually, I think they went out to lunch and I got to go. We went to Mommies favorite restaurant, Chili's.
Mommy ordered her regular: Chicken Tacos
Daddy: Bacon Cheddar Burger and well I had the regular too. Apple Sauce and Green Beans.
I did get a treat, I got to try a drop of Daddy's soda. I acted like it was no big deal, but boy was it yummy.
Don't tell Daddy or Mommy I like the soda because maybe they will let me try some again soon.
"Daddy, are you sure there is nothing on the menu for me ????"

"What, they don't have baby food ?????"


"Sure, put the BIG plate of chips right in front of me"


Apple Sauce and Green Beans...

Its just Coke... shhhhh

YUMMY !!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!!
Love your play-ce matte hannah! :-)

Anonymous said...

wow- What a cookie!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Her first big day in a restaurant.

Anonymous said...

That was a very cute post!!!

Anonymous said...

That was a very cute post!!! LOL!