Sunday, October 5, 2008

A walk at the beach...


Daddy and Mommy took me on a walk at the beach. It was my first time to get close enough to hear the ocean waves. The sound was really neat.
As you can see I'm real bundled up.
Which was okay, because it was pretty windy.
Did you all notice anything funny ? I'm bundled up like I'm walking in the Artic (I hear its a really cold place) and there is an outdoor Wedding taking place. By the way the Bride was wearing a strapless gown. That's my Mom for ya...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So HOW IS MOM GOING TO DRESS YOU,When winter arrives??????

Unknown said...

:-D! Hannah, Alex can relate!

Richard-n-Candace said...

Liz, Hannah is adorable.. I'm so glad that you are bringing her up knowing the Lord. You don't hear much about people doing that these days!! Kutos to you and your husband!

Anonymous said...

Loved it!