Sunday, February 10, 2008

"LABOR DAY"

January 28, 2008

Well, Jim and I our incredible proud parents of little Hannah B.

After we had a doctors appointment Jan. 23rd Dr. was concern that Hannah's stomach was the same size as it was 23 days ago so I was induced on the 24th and NOTHING happened - after awhile little Hannah got a bit stressed and they took her out via C-section - I came home on Sunday feeling great…

Today was a busy day with Hannah's first drs appointment - a bit nerve racking because she is a bit jaundice and had to go get blood work - I'm sure this wont be my last set of tears shed because of my little one being poke for a test - But thank God she is at this time fine and does not need to go "tanning" at the hospital under the sun lamps. Keep little Hannah in your thoughts - she is just WAY to young to need a tan :)

Hannah at 2 hours old

1 comment:

Bill Pratt said...

hannah! dood!

YOU ARE AMAZING